Thursday 11 August 2011

Godsgarden 4 is coming soon on the 20th !! ^_^
I am so looking forward to it :D
I got a spot to join the 64 man qualifier :D
These are the invited invited 12 people there will be already in :D


Fuudo (Fei long)
Tokido (Akuma)
Daigo (Yun)
Uryo (Sakura)
Haitani (Makoto)
Sako (Yang)
Kazunoko (Yun)
Nemo (Yang)
YHC-Mochi (Dhalsim)
RF (Sagat)
Momochi (Yun)


It will be streaming at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/godsgarden


Well i need abit of help :(
Anybody knows japanese well?
This is the official site of godsgarden
http://godsgarden.jp/


Anybody able to translate me the the rules of the tournament?
As in Best of 3 games , 5 games or?
I only know its double elimination though :(
64 Man qualifer , how many people gets to qualify into the next round?
Thanks alot !! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a Jpanese living in Singapore, and a big fan of fighting games.
    I am a native speaker of Japanese, but I can't understand the rules well...
    So, my explanation might not be perfect.
    http://godsgarden.jp/godsgarden-4/gods4_rule/

    The godsgarden's rules are as following:

    You can use 1 character only.
    You can choose ultra for each game.

    A) Qualifier
    Qualifier is best of 1 games.
    All players in the qualifier are divided into 8 groups, which has max 8 players.
    In the group, you will fight all the other players.
    The player who wins most will go to the playoff.


    B) Playoff to the final round
    Playoff is best of 3 games.
    I can't understand this part.

    The rule says:
    4 players fight from 8 leages.
    The pairing is by drawing.

    However, I think the players who wins Qualifier is 8.

    C) Final round
    Final round is best of 3 games.
    Invited players + winner of play off.

    Double elimination with appointments and rejections.
    You can appoint your opponent, but he can reject only one time.
    This rule is little difficult to explain for my English skill...
    I think someone there will teach you.

    I hope you enjoy in Japan!

    ReplyDelete